Job Title: Finance Assistant
Hourly Rate: £12.00
Duration: 12 Months, Temporary
About the company:
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a company that deliver world-class IT services and solutions. They are one of the top five information and communication technology providers in the world, with over 5 decades of experience delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe.
Your new job:
You will be responsible for finance processes within a specific Finance Discipline, supporting the business and relevant stakeholders.
- Working independently within established guidelines and direction
- Financial Accounting to include general ledger, accounts payable to accounts receivable
- Supporting in other areas such as Tax or Treasury
- Dealing with day to day queries, escalating where appropriate
- Ensuring business information for reporting and decision making is accurate
- Demonstrating good knowledge of processes, systems, policies and procedures within scope of the role
- Developing relationships with key customers
- Ensuring the timely, accurate financial and management information
To succeed in the role:
- You will have worked within a similar role and be qualified by education or experience
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well within a team but also using own imitative to make sound judgement
If you are keen on the role, please apply with your CV to take advantage of the opportunity!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.