We are looking for a talented Finance Assistant to join our team specialising in Finance for our Power Systems Business Segment and remote home office.
This is a permanent role working 37.5 hours per week. Salary is £30,304.09 plus company performance bonus.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Perform Month-end and Reconciliations for CGT UK.
- Perform Month-end and Reconciliations for our overseas branches at Italy and Germany.
- Manage Bank Payments along with the Finance Development Graduate
- Coordinator duties and responsibilities for all Leases on the system.
- Co-ordinate all inter company queries.
- Complete Romanian VAT (Intrastat).
- Support the yearly Statutory Audit and VAT Audit.
- Support Tax compliance required by the Tax team.
- Work on Reviewing POs in the system.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
University degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred. Financial Analysis - Interprets financial data by analysing trends, variances, opportunities and risks to provide insight to stakeholders regarding financial impact to drive business improvement; evaluates financial results against targets to communicate conclusions to all stakeholders; ensures integrity of financial data by investigating variances and determining corrective actions to resolve identified issues.
Financial Reporting - Analyses financial data by evaluating results and solutions to support business decisions; prepares and presents financial information by summarising data to communicate results in compliance with regulations and stakeholder expectations; partners with stakeholders to drive financial performance that aligns to organisational goals and strategies.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.