£50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
Join one of Cheltenham's fastest growing businesses in a highly strategic and commercial finance analyst position that will deliver value and insight around investment cases and M&A opportunities.
Some of the initiatives you will get involved in include:
- Creating financial models and investment cases for M&A opportunities
- Supporting an array of strategic business initiatives
- Providing support post-deal to deliver on investment objectives and expected returns
- Researching, analysing and presenting findings to senior management
- Partnering with non-Finance functions
The successful candidate will probably come from an engineering or manufacturing background, working for a business of sufficient size and complexity so that you are prepared for the requirements of this role. In addition to that, we are looking for a combination of the following skills, experiences and attributes:
- Graduate or equivalent work experience with knowledge of finance and accounting principles
- Experience of modelling, investment-related work and ROI
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present complex data
- Skilled communicator, capable of building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Excel to a high standard
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.