18 month contract
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Long term contract opportunity with a leading Cheltenham-based business. Great offices, well-established, profitable and market-leading. An interesting role, working closely with the likes of Sales and blending financial analysis and reporting to support the company's three-year plan. There may be opportunities for the role to be extended or for other permanent positions to present themselves.
Some of your areas of responsibility will include:
- Partnering with non-Finance functions to deliver accurate financial reporting to provide insight to management
- Delivering quality analysis that contributes towards profitability and sales volume targets
- Creating and completing reports that analyse orders, sales, margin and overheads
- Being the Finance representative in meetings with key stakeholders to understand business challenges
- Working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to deliver process improvement projects
- Supporting in the development of accurate reporting in respect of pricing
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
To excel as a Finance Analyst, you will have good commercial acumen and the communication skills to work with a range of stakeholders. You will have excellent Excel skills and be able to understand the key reporting requirements and deliver good insight to management.
Our client would like to attract a qualified accountant but consideration will be given to those who are part-qualified or have worked in a similar role in the past. If not already a Finance Analyst, candidates might be working as a Management Accountant of Finance Business Partner and be undertaking several of the aspects above.
The position is based in Cheltenham with occasional travel requirements. It is commutable from the likes of Gloucester, Worcester, Evesham, Tewkesbury and Swindon.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.