We are currently looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technicians to join our brand-new state of the art Logistics Centre in Daventry.
Reporting to the Facilities Supervisor, working in a rotational shift pattern consisting of an early and late shift, you will be able to undertake a full range of facilities maintenance duties, incorporating plant breakdowns, preventative maintenance and installations.
In this role, you will make an impact in (but are not limited to) the following:
- Carry out Electrical installations and replace electrical components on various systems
- Plan and provide preventative maintenance and improvement of our equipment throughout site
- Proactively work to resolve any electrical and mechanical breakdown issues, along with presenting solutions to any continuous problems
- Carry out risk assessments within all areas of the plant in order to ensure safe working methods and environment (compiling and auditing)
- Raising requisitions for equipment spares in line with company cost, quality and delivery requirements and submit to supervisor for approval
- Prepare, read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings
- Working alongside other Technicians and occasionally mentoring apprentices
To be successful in this role, you will need;
- Experience in PPMs
- Experience working within a warehouse environment
- Experience working at heights
- Experience in fault finding
- Recognised four-year Apprenticeship
- Flexible, approachable and strong work ethic
- Willing to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
- Sprinkler systems for fault finding, repairs & PPM
- Conveyor systems for fault finding, repairs & PPM
- HVAC systems for fault finding & minor repairs.
- Roller doors and dock levellers for fault finding & minor repairs
- Electrical installations with NVQ Level 3 in Electrotechnical Services Electrical Installation - or equivalent
- Small plumbing works
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications (late shift will attract a premium rate)
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual bonus plan (based upon company performance)
- Assisted BUPA Membership
- Health cash plan - support towards medical, optical and dental costs
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.