£20,000 per annum
My client, a leading design consultancy are seeking a diverse Facilities Assistant for their sites based in Warwick.
You will be responsible for carrying out reactive and preventative building maintenance across commercial and industrial settings.
Carrying out a variety of maintenance duties including;
- Painting and Decorating;
- Heavy lifting;
- Electrical Fault Fixing;
- Recycling and confidential waster disposable.
This role would be suitable for an experienced Facilities Assistant competent in a wide variety of building services trades.
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Person.
- Honest, Reliable and Self-motivated.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence, will be responsible for driving a company van.
- Good fault-finding skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative and a team player.
- FLT Licence would be advantageous.
- Confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable with good dexterity.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 38 hours a week. Day shifts 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am to 1:30pm on Friday. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.