Working for an international logistics organisation specialising within the health sector, this role is seeking an Exports Administrator based in Feltham.
Duties include: - Manage and control the export of all shipments out of or transshipping through the UK.
- Ensure the correct job process flow is maintained and customs entries are filed accordingly for record purposes.
- Ensure all shipments are processed and dispatch in time to meet the relevant airline departure.
- Controlling the exports aim to improve the external working relationship with the handling facilities and overseas offices and a clear communication line with other departments within the branch.
- Export Customs Systems e.g. ASM, Datafreight
- PC/System literate
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability, through knowledge, to adapt and deal with enquiries & day to day issues
- EU and Non EU criteria
If you are looking for your next step in the Export world and be part of an award winning company and to work within a fast paced environment then apply immediately
21.00 to 05.30
28 days holidays
Plus many benefit.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.