Executive Experiences Senior Specialist/Manager (EMEA Contractor)
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all-connections. Salesforce.org is the social impact center of Salesforce focused on partnering with the global community of changemakers. We provide access to powerful technology that empowers changemakers to build a better world. We are a unique business unit dedicated to creating solutions for nonprofit, educational, and philanthropic organizations so they can have greater impact. Operating within Salesforce, a for-profit entity, increases our capacity to innovate on top of the world's #1 CRM platform, to channel the pro-bono power of more than 45,000 Salesforce employees, and to inspire Salesforce customers and partners to join our global movement for good. Visit www.salesforce.org for more.
Salesforce.org is looking for a bright and talented Senior Specialist/Manager to join the Strategic Engagement & Digital Transformation team. In this role, you will be a key contributor to the success of building out our executive event portfolio in EMEA and establishing the infrastructure of Executive Programming that engages our C-Suite customers and prospects across our international nonprofit and educational audiences. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Executive Experiences the Executive Experience Senior Specialist/Manager will assist with planning, developing, and managing logistics, vendors, budgets, and have a deep love and talent for details around all executive experiences.
Our team measures our success by our ability to support our nonprofit and education sales teams with generating pipeline and nurturing key relationships that support the closing of deals. We are uniquely positioned to build out an executive program that has never formally existed from the ground up which presents an exciting opportunity to get involved in our rapidly growing team and grow professionally along with the business.
The position will be remote in UK.
Your Impact and Responsibilities:
* Support the creation, launch and enablement of Salesforce.org Executive Programs as a brand, to include, but not limited to creating program slide decks, playbooks, internal messaging, establishing a process for ad hoc event requests, and enablement tools and resources.
* Partner with Strategic Programs and both NGO and EDU sales leaders in EMEA to ensure alignment with their goals and objectives, and secure their participation and engagement and enable their teams.
* Project manage event cycle end to end successfully with OR without agency support with the oversight of the Senior Manager, Executive Experiences. Events will be virtual for the time being but will transition to in person eventually.
* Cross collaborate with internal stakeholders across departments and different lines of business to build strong event support teams to meet deliverables on time. Act as project manager to manage deadlines and spend within allocated budget. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple events at one time a must!
* Provide timely weekly project updates for upcoming events with the use of Google Suite and Quip. Comfortable learning new applications and software as needed or required by project.
* Maintain individual event budgets with accuracy, following financial compliance guidelines.
* Support day of logistics and production, creating white-glove event experiences. Logistics to include, but not limited to vendor contract negotiations, agency oversight, swag management, slide deck creation, internal communication and more.
* Over communicate to keep team informed of work progress and to address road-blockers.
* Support in the creation of pre-event briefings and post-event recaps to present to executive leadership and broader Salesforce.org teams to ensure all are properly prepared for event(s) and understand key results.
* 7+ years successful event management and project management experience
* Corporate event experience preferred + agency experience combination is a plus
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with executive leadership and Salesforce.org teams
* Willing and able to travel as required (approximately 30% - 40%); no travel expected during COVID-19, but may resume next year.
* Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment with competing priorities and last minute changes
* Excellent time management skills
* Able to live with organizational ambiguity
* Ability to balance multiple priorities and events at one time
* Highly organized, detail oriented with exceptional project and time management skills
* Salesforce knowledge, preferred
* Nonprofit and higher ed knowledge a plus
* Field Marketing experience a plus
* Willingness to take on additional tasks and roles with a "can-do" attitude
* Self-starter who can prioritize workload in a strict deadline-oriented environment
* Comfortable with a transparent workflow
* Ability to manage up tasks seamlessly and clear communication out to the team, knowing when to ask for help
* Excellent presenter of program status to broader team and leadership
* Virtual event experience a plus!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.