The provision of a remote shared service of defined activities for designated Executives.
* First point of contact for enquiries, receiving telephone calls and correspondence (including emails) and responding, directing or flagging them as appropriate
* Mailbox Management - as required by supported managers
* Diary management including the sorting and filtering of requests ensuring strategic priorities are met in a timely manner by understanding the business requirements
* Coordination and booking of national and international travel and associated itineraries
* Planning Conferences, Events, Calls and Meetings, including the logistical arrangements for multiple domestic and international requirements
* Identifying the need for and assisting in the preparation of agenda materials for meetings and the organization of speakers where required
* Documentation administration: collation of business review packs and creating and updating PowerPoint presentations.
* Performance First Scheduling
* Liaising with the offices of Key Customers' to organize meetings, ensuring that the appropriate people are involved, the internal pre-briefings are organized
* General administration support, e.g. reconciling expenses, PO approvals as a delegate providing there is an email audit trail
* Travel and Expenses approval by being delegate only
* Act as stand-in for other Executive Assistants in their absence
* Update newsfeeds / tweets as required
* Onsite assistance to visiting managers and customers when needed for other members of the team
Key Performance Indicators
* Delivers work to agreed quality and timescales.
* Satisfactory feedback from both internal staff and customers.
* Effective individual or team planning.
* Timely replies to correspondence.
* All records are accurately maintained, satisfactory feedback from individuals and/or team.
* Meetings and Travel Arrangements are booked and confirmed.
* Adds value to the individual or team with depth of knowledge on IT systems.
Ability to engage effectively with all levels of management, customers, suppliers and partner organisations.
Maintain a high level of confidentiality
Be proactive, tenacious and uses own initiative - exercising sound judgement
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Methodical and detail -orientated
Highly organised, pro-active and able to remain calm under pressure
Ability to multi task and highly adaptable to frequently changing situations
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.