Electrical Maintenance Team Leader
Up to £45,000 per annum
My client is a leading packaging manufacturer are seeking an Electrical Maintenance Team Leader for their Bristol site.
You will be responsible for all electrical maintenance across the production plant and management of the departments full resources.
- To manage the maintenance and development of all engineering plant associated with the CPL area and to support the achievement of production targets.
- To provide electrical engineering support and advice to the entire production area.
- To co-manage the maintenance of all site service equipment with the Coex Engineer (Team Leader).
- To provide out of hours engineering support during week days.
- To manage the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Technician resource across five shifts 24 hours of the day seven days of the week.
- To provide a full and effective electrical support service to the entire production area in particular covering fault analysis, fault rectification and design.
- To ensure adequate spare parts are held and maintained for all CPL machines
- To ensure that the Engineering Stores hold a general stock of electrical components which are identifiable and correctly located
This role would be suitable for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Team Leader competent electrical engineering and maintenance of industrial manufacturing machinery.
- Have undertaken an apprenticeship with an electrical bias, or hold any other relevant qualifications (e.g. HNC/D or Degree) that would be desirable.
- Experience within a production / manufacturing environment;
- Sound fault-finding and breakdown skills;
- Team leadership experience;
- Have demonstrable experience in project management.
- Knowledge/understanding of DSEAR/ATEX and hazardous areas is desirable
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.