Engineer - Energy
London - South East
Our client, a leading energy and process engineering consultancy is currently looking for an Energy Engineer with a post-graduate degree with 1-2 years of industrial sector experience, to join their team.
They are a well-established, expanding company with focus on design and delivery of utilities and process engineering projects.
Their client base varies from SMEs to blue chip companies globally and in the UK.
- This job will be a great opportunity to achieve your chartered status. It also provides opportunity to travel visiting overseas and UK sites.
- You will be auditing sites, analysing energy and water data, Installation design using AutoCAD, engineering design, etc.
- You will be an important member of the team of sustainability professionals, helping to develop solutions to improve the water, energy and carbon reduction.
- Post-graduate experience in similar position, ideally with industrial sector and building services engineering. This will include HVAC, BMS, CHP and heat pumps, boilers, steam and hot water systems and other renewable energy technology.
- Competence in data analysis
- Chartership or working towards the chartered status
- Good communication and report writing skills, including proficiency in MS Office
- UK Driving Licence
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.