Our Client are a leading engineering business based in Surrey. The company currently require a talented Employee Benefits Manager to join the business.
Purpose of the Role:
This role, along with the benefit consultant, is responsible for the successful delivery of the benefits programme across the company. This position has multi-national responsibility.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the annual system-led flexible benefits renewal activities, overseeing the following activities
- The role will involve managing employee benefits in the HR and Reward team. This role is responsible for the management of employee benefits in UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. You will be working with various teams across the U.K. Being the Employee Benefits Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of the benefits programme across the UK.
- Educated to degree level
- CIPD qualifications would be an advantage
- Pro-active trouble shooter.
- Experience of working in the benefits arena ideally on a multi-country basis
- Experience of working with third party flexible benefits providers
- Customer focus and service excellence
- HR/Benefits systems knowledge
- Analytical skills with articulate and creative thinking to offer innovative and practical solutions
- Strong relationship and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
- Interpersonal/networking/presentation skills
- Experience in implementing benefit change projects
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in planning, coordinating, executing, and evaluating projects
- Competitive salary offered plus a comprehensive benefits package.
- Contract position 15 months in duration
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.