EMEA Hardware Marketing Program Manager
Duration: 1 year
Location: Central London, WC2H 8AG
£21 - £23 per hour
The Regional Marketing team leads Google Hardware's Marketing initiatives across EMEA. The team are gatekeepers of the brand, taking into account regional insights and data in order to execute perfectly in local markets. This is a collaborative role, requiring strong team working skills. You will be working cross-functionally with in-market marketing teams, the global team in Mountain View and specialist teams such as Retail, Sales, and Localisation. Focusing on 2 to 3 of our product categories, it's not only a fast-moving and competitive sector, but a nascent category where the 'playbook' is yet to be written
- Project management for Go To Market (GTM) of any new product introductions (NPI) or feature/software updates.
- Scope of key launch elements and assets required for EMEA across all touchpoints and assets: Photography, .com, packaging, CRM, Retail, working with in-country marketing teams.
- Co-own and drive the briefing process and co-write the brief with local and global
- Ensuring all assets are localised by the localisation team as per timeline.
- Work with Product Marketing to ensure 'Playbook' informs all local messaging executions briefed to localisation.
- Coordinating the right features and product line ups are correctly represented per market.
- Implement robust project management with clear work back schedules and required approval gateways to ensure approval and delivery of all key assets on time, whilst ensuring healthy deadlines and turnaround times.
- Managing share out of assets and messaging as per the launch timeline to the stakeholder teams.
- Responsibility for ensuring flawless execution of the brand visual identity as per the brand guidelines.
- Partnering with the Global creative team on production for local adaptation of assets. Ensuring necessary approvals are acquired.
- Look to make optimisations to scale our processes and create best in class work flows. - Work with Lead to gather and analyse market data, including product performance, to help inform decision making. Disseminate global studies and ensure key learnings are shared across EMEA teams.
- Manage the Postmortem process and deliverables, including, but not limited to: ? Post launch, identify all issues, ideate and propose solutions ? Drive process improvements (Localization, Legal - own overall workload planning, which contains many EMEA constants, etc)
- lBA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years' experience in CE marketing / hardware marketing and/or marketing agency experience
- Experience building processes/work back schedules that enable delivery of assets on time and to brief, which involve multiple stakeholders/contributors
- Experience working cross-functionally with several different teams.
- Ability to appraise whether a creative localisation/adaptation meets brand guidelines.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage critical projects and deadlines. Demonstrates the ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Electronics experience
- Strong critical thinking skills to anticipate problems, provide creative solutions and manage the potential for constant change
- Creative critique, ability to provide constructive feedback on work in relation to a brief.
- Culture fit: fast paced, good communicator, problem solver, self-starter, analytical
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.