Job Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Salary: £37,000-£40,000 (hourly equivalent)
Duration: 4 Months, Temporary
About the company
Kelly Services is excited to be working with the worlds #1 CRM Solution. They are seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to join their team on a temporary basis for 4 months. Reporting to the Operations and Projects Manager, the Email & Web Specialist will be responsible for authoring and deploying internal-facing marketing communications across EMEA and other markets worldwide.
About the job role
- Team up with multiple internal stakeholders to execute internal email campaigns
- Manage email campaigns using Marketing Cloud, including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting
- Create and leverage coded email templates to deliver up-to-date email campaigns within a strict and evolving brand style guide
- Plan, maintain and update email marketing calendars and identify optimal send schedules
- Create and manage automated, multi-touch, targeted email marketing campaigns
- Partner with creative and marketing communications to optimise web assets, template design and content
- Manage and build landing pages to support Employee Engagement campaigns
- Recommend and implement email best practices, and stay up-to-date on the latest email marketing trends
- 3+ years experience in either Email Marketing or Database Marketing
- Relevant BA/BS degree required
- Experience in HTML and CSS Willing to learn and understand HTML Email best practices
- Experience working with email marketing platforms
- Experience with Marketing Cloud and Wordpress
- Data-oriented and good understanding of segmentation
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.