Our Client are a leading engineering business based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Electronics Engineer to join the company.
- Development of electronics hardware for new and existing equipment
- Supporting the full product lifecycle from initial research through to manufacturing support post-release.
- Completing all aspects of product testing, including creation of test specifications, production of prototypes and jigs, data collection and reporting to required standards.
- Working effectively within a small team of hardware, firmware/software and mechanical engineers.
- Degree in electronics or closely related discipline.
- Sustained experience within electronic circuit design, analysis, testing and debugging
- Experience with the full PCB design and production process, including schematic capture, layout, library creation, BOM management and liaising with manufacturers.
- Ability to work closely with mechanical engineers on highly integrated designs.
- Strong practical skills - debugging, testing, electronic/mechanical assembly.
- Strong written and oral communications, team-working and interpersonal skills.
- Disciplined and organised work ethic.
- Familiarity with analogue and digital sensors, communication protocols (I2C, UART, SPI, USB), datalogging systems and power supply design.
- Experience with Altium PCB design package.
- Experience with embedded firmware development in C.
- Experience with SPICE-based simulation tools such as Simetrix and LTspice.
- Up to £40,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.