Our Client are a leading electronics business based in the North East. The company currently require a talented Electronics Engineer to join the business.
- Manage electronic/electrical and system engineering projects from concept through to production readiness.
- Manage effective concern resolution on existing tools (reliability).
- Ensure accuracy of engineering outputs such as Bill of Materials and drawings/documentation.
- Initiate and control improvements in electrical/electronic/system design and cost reduction.
- Active support for manufacturing engineering improvements on-site and suppliers.
- Active interdepartmental support regarding technical issues.
- Manage outsourcing activities.
- Integrate with mechanical engineer to provide complete system solutions.
- An engineering degree with electrical/electronic bias.
- Be a highly motivated team player.
- Have a good understanding of quality focused high technology, high complexity manufacture.
- Have experience of engineering development processes.
- Experience of electromechanical products (advantageous though not essential).
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to lead and control team meetings.
- Have an understanding of the financial aspects of production.
- Practical usage of 3D modelling using Creo (formerly Pro-Engineer).
- Engineering Degree with electrical/electronic bias.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle technical information accurately.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CAD packages such as PADS schematic capture and PCB layout
- Embedded firmware design and development skills
- Circa £35,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.