Our Client is a leading electronic manufacturing business based in Norfolk. The company currently require a talented Electronic Engineer to join the business.
Purpose of the Role:
- Responsible for the design of analogue and digital electronics for a portfolio of company products and associated systems to contribute in new product development or value add to existing products.
- A typical project will start with a research or investigation stage followed by electronic design work, selection of components, schematic capture, circuit board design and layout, negotiations with key suppliers, EMC performance optimisation, prototyping, hardware debugging and analysis, EMC testing, ending with commissioning the prototype to production.
- Design electronics hardware solutions
- Work with microcontrollers
- Work as an effective member of a team
- Write documentation
- Contribute in the new product designs
- Contribute in maintenance of existing product portfolio
- Contribute in product handover to production
- Degree in Electronics or an equivalent subject
- Experience in hardware design as an Electronic Engineer
- Experience of analogue design and development methodologies
- Experience of high speed digital design and development methodologies
- Experience of schematic capture and PCB layout tools
- Experience of debugging hardware using oscilloscopes and other tools
- Experience with FPGA and microprocessor circuits
- Experience in microcontroller firmware writing and debugging
- Hands on experience in PCB population and familiar with soldering techniques
- Ability to create quality cost effective hardware solutions
- Knowledge of USB, network and other communication circuits
- EMC testing experience
- Up to £40,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.