Salary is DOE
My client an international special purpose machinery manufacturer seeking an experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician for their Head Office site based in Aylesbury.
You will be responsible for assembling, wiring and testing control panels as well as machine wiring to detailed electrical schematic diagrams.
- Work as part of a project team with specific duties of electro-mechanical assembly and de-bugging on special purpose industrial automation and robotic assembly systems.
- When required, assist with installation of machinery on customer's premises (UK and overseas)
- Provide preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance support for all equipment and on site
- Train apprentices and less experienced staff in appropriate techniques
- Communicate with design engineers and project managers regarding any related requirements or changes which require action
- Promote and ensure good housekeeping practices in and around the facility
- Carry out a safe working practice at all times
- Protect and support the Company's reputation in public with customers, suppliers and other interested parties
This role would be suitable for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician competent electrical and mechanical machine fitting.
- Qualified to HNC level in a relevant electrical discipline and knowledge of mechanical assembly
- PLC knowledge would be a benefit but is not essential
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills to create a positive and productive team-oriented environment with all departments
- A proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites both nationally and internationally
- Have a flexible work attitude and be safety conscious
- A proactive can do attitude.
- A positive and determined work ethic
- A professional approach
- A commitment to excellence in all that you do
- A team player, willing to continuously and proactively collaborate, share, and seek information and guidance
- Self-driven to make a significant contribution to maximising customer service
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.