Electrical Maintenance Technician
Up to £32,000 per annum
My client a chemical specialist supplier are seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician for their UK site based in Smethwick
You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing plant equipment, tools and processes, trouble shooting. Administering of preventative maintenance within a busy manufacturing environment.
- Liaising with suppliers and other maintenance/technical support from machine manufacturers.
- Specifying replacement parts and tools.
- Servicing, inspecting, periodic tests, and cleaning plant and other associated equipment.
- Implementation and continued compliance of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation in line with management policies.
- Installing, servicing and repair Machinery at client sites.
- Carrying out fixed wiring test repairs.
This role would be suitable for an experienced Maintenance Technician competent electrical engineering and maintenance of industrial manufacturing machinery.
- Electrical qualifications and experience across a variety of machinery.
- Honest, Reliable and Self-motivated.
- Able to read, interpret and design Hydraulic, Mechanical, Pneumatic and Electrical drawings.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good fault-finding skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative and a team player.
- Confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
- Good communicator and leader.
- Flexible and adaptable with good dexterity.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 38 hours a week. Day shifts 7:45am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 7:45am to 1:30pm on Friday. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.