Electrical Improver / Mate
Hourly Rate from £10 per hour
My client a leading system integration specialist for electrical and mechanical automation systems seeking an experienced Electrical Improver / Mate for a temporary assignment in Norwich.
You will be responsible for removal, installation and commissioning of large conveyor systems in an FMCG environment.
- Work as part of a project team with specific duties of electrical assembly on automation systems.
- Assist with installation of machinery on customer's premises.
- Communicate with project managers regarding any related requirements or changes which require action .
- Promote and ensure good housekeeping practices in and around the facility.
- Carry out a safe working practice at all times.
- Forklift duties and working at height.
- Protect and support the Company's reputation in public with customers, suppliers and other interested parties
This role would be suitable for an experienced Electrical Improver / Mate competent in machinery commission and installation.
- Previously worked in an FMCG environment and hold either SPA or SSSTS qualifications.
- PLC knowledge would be a benefit but is not essential.
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills to create a positive and productive team-oriented environment with all departments
- A proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites both nationally and internationally
- Have a flexible work attitude and be safety conscious
- A proactive can do attitude.
- Hold forklift licences.
- A professional approach
- A commitment to excellence in all that you do
- A team player, willing to continuously and proactively collaborate, share, and seek information and guidance
- Self-driven to make a significant contribution to maximising customer service
In return, this company will offer you a five week temporary assignment position.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.