Senior .Net Developer
Within the Solutions Development department you will contribute to the development of enterprise-wide web applications. You will join the team as a Senior .NET developer and you come into contact with both front-end and back-end technologies. You are part of an agile software delivery team working with Agile development methodology and makes daily use of modern engineering practices such as test driven development, pair programming, refactoring, unit testing and continuous integration
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft.NET platform with proven experience (ASP.Net and c#)
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming and unit testing. Code quality is very important to you
- Recognise and apply design patterns and best practices
- Experience with SQL Server
- Talented team player with a healthy interest in developing enterprise-wide web applications
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- More than five years of experience working Microsoft .NET platform
- Fluency in English is necessary while fluency in another European language would be preferable
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with IoC containers
Location: Malaga, Spain
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.