We have a long term contract opportunity for a Document Management Lead to join our clients Document Management team.
The team now has Document Controllers supporting windfarms in development, construction and operations, across their European operation. The aim of the Document Management Department is to standardise the way the Onshore Wind team manage documents, in-line with the rest of the business
In 2020 one of their largest DMS will be closed and all documents will be migrated to SharePoint. The Lead will ensure the O&M Document Controllers follow the same migration process, ways of working are able to plan, track and report on the progress, in each country. They plan to have all documents migrated by June 2020.
The Process Lead will drive the standardised approach to Document Management across the Onshore Wind team. They will create structure, processes, procedures and compliance, creating traceability and safety in the way documents are managed. To do this, they will work closely with with Onshore Document Controllers across the business
- In-line with their contracts; structure, map and implement document control work instructions, to include process and procedure documents for Document Management (internally) and for our external contractors
- Represent Onshore DM and participate in SharePoint Key-User network
- Represent our client in project Contractor Document Management meetings
- Ensure O&M Livelink migration process is aligned, track and report on progress for all countries.
- Ongoing evaluation/audit of internal and external document quality, performance and adherence to requirements
- Train internal and external project team members with the use of SharePoint (when needed)
- Take an active part in the Document Control network
- Deputise for Document Management Manager in their absence
- Be an ambassador for the Document Management team when interfacing with other business areas
Education/Qualification: Ideal candidates will be degree qualified however extensive relevant work experience will be preferred
Experience, Skills, knowledge, strengths
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a project team and build strong relationships
- Experienced in document management systems, processes and procedures.
- Strong organisational, management and coordination skills
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads and changes in priorities
- Experienced in managing complex issues and challenges with numerous stakeholders
- Experienced in working in a changing environment and able to facilitate the right actions at the right time
- You lead by inspiration
- You are structured, pro-active and able to go into the details
- You are a highly motivated and results driven
Deep knowledge of the Construction business, preferably with Onshore Wind experience
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact the recruitment team on 0191 2610919 or apply online
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.