Job Title: Digital Platform Project Manager
Duration: 12 months
Kelly Services are working in partnership with leading Global Company. They are looking for creative and analytical tech enthusiast - Editorial Analyst to join their international team. You will have experience in operating digital content platforms and have knowledge of mobile app ecosystem. This is an extremely exciting project to be part of for someone who is passionate about digital service platforms.
What`s the role essentials:
Your work will touch multiple teams and span across the globe. You should be comfortable looking for answers in large and complex data sets, be ready to present this data in a clear form to various stakeholders and adapt your thinking to fit ever-changing market realities.
- Ongoing analysis of key editorial initiatives, bridging qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Creating regular reports and on-demand support materials for the team's key initiatives.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis, walking teams through learnings and actions, incorporating feedback, performing complementary research.
- Developing briefs and proposals for experiments and A/B tests.
- Coordinating across teams all around the world to bring large-scale projects to life, including all communications, tracking, follow-ups, and post-mortem analyses.
- Familiarity with the lifecycle of digital platforms and products, customer journey, various strategies for customer acquisition, running live operations, reengagement and win-back.
- Experience creating reports and overviews comprising of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience distilling complex research into clear and actionable recommendations.
- Proficient in Excel. Knowledge of other analytical and data processing tools a plus.
- Outstanding organisational, project management, skills, ability to manage deadlines.
- Experience working with teams of various functions, in an international or multicultural environment.
- Deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple's products, and mobile technology
You should be comfortable:
- Collaborating with teams across multiple functions, including design, product, engineering, marketing, and more.
- Balancing a portfolio of projects that vary in pace, duration and priority.
- Operating with types of content and product that don't have analogues and paving the path for understanding success of new editorial initiatives
This is an immediate role so please click `apply`
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.