Developer Relations - Ecosystem Regional Lead UK/I
Duration: from 18th of May for 12 months
Location: Central London
Salary: £30 - £32
In the Developer Relations Ecosystem team, we are excited to connect and collaborate with the communities that love technology as much as we do. In this team, we put the success and relationship to passionate technology experts front and center. We help them learn, grow, and network and steward the world's largest community program as well as a global scene of tech creators. Our audience ranges from students and entrepreneurs to casual developers, open-source contributors, content creators, and technology experts. Our programs, like the Google Developer Groups, Developer Student Clubs, Women Techmakers, or the Experts program, aim to enable developers on a planet-wide scale.
- Manage relationships with, and foster the creation of local developer communities, both formal and informal.
- Meet with local developers and businesses, promoting Google technologies to them
- Driving scaled approach to train more developers across the UK and Ireland Representing DevEcosystem in local site community (e.g. Google LON)
- Driving local developer activity while position Google as a thought leader
- Leading cross functional projects to support the Global Developer Ecosystem team
- Represent Google at local industry events
- Identify community needs, key industry trends, insights and proactively develop strategies to best satisfy them
- Identify relevant tech events, then design and execute Google content participation strategy to them
- Advocate for developers internally, and influence Google developer product strategy by working with Product Management, Engineering, PR, Marketing, Business Development, and other cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Project/Program Management background
- Developer community experience
- Experience as a community leader
- Experience with conference presentations or public speaking
- Be able to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Communicate and collaborate in a virtual, international team
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Technical background or affinity for technology
- Understanding of the startup ecosystem is a plus
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.