Our Client are a leading Building Materials company based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Design Draughtsperson to join the business.
- Detailing CAD drawings of walling , windows , doors and atria from Architects and Engineers information, submission and revision of same.
- Attending design and progress meetings with Clients.
- Preparation of cutting lists and glass requisitions from approved drawings .
- To produce quality detailed arrangement drawings for client approval.
- Attend site meetings (Design/Progress).
- Attend in-house meetings (Handover/Progress/Contract review).
- Liaise with production, site and external suppliers.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the design with all relevant team members.
- Raise all necessary items in line with the project.
- Co-ordinate and convey all structural information supplied by our Structural Engineer.
- Prepare production drawings and material schedules for shop manufacture.
- Supervise and co-ordinate draughtsmen on larger projects.
- Monitor and form progress reports against contract programme.
- Previous experience Aluminium curtain walling.
- Previous experience of Glazing.
- Fenestration knowledge.
- Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.