Data Systems Administrator
Kelly Services, working with a global Biotech based are keen to speak with experienced Chromatography Data System (CDS) Administrators for a permanent opportunity based at our client's state of the art manufacturing site in Teesside.
The CDS Administrator role, working for the Team Lead Administrator, provides technical support, administration and routine maintenance of the CDS system to the Quality and Process Development departments at the UK sites. The database has recently transitioned to a global system used across the UK and the US. Working with the UK and global team is an essential part of the role. The CDS system provides control and data processing for many of the critical analytical instruments located within GMP/ non GMP departments based at multiple UK sites.
* General systems administration and routine maintenance activities
* Technical support , Troubleshooting and development of the database.
* Performing system GMP compliance reviews - document system faults, anomalies, patterns and trending of data.
* Present the 'Empower' database at regulatory inspection and customer audit
* Working with internal customers to advise and support introduction of new instruments onto the database
* Liaising with external vendors over new introduction, qualification and troubleshooting faults when required.
* Science related Degree or at least 5 years related work experience.
* Good understanding of Chromatographic based analysis (HPLC/UPLC)
* Use or Administration of Waters 'Empower' or other CDS system(s)
* Experience working in a GMP environment and an understanding of Data Integrity principles
* Problem solving and analytical thinking
* Presenting at customer or regulatory audit
* Ability to communicate well.
* Ability to work without close supervision, take the initiative and be a self-starter.
We are offering an excellent package along with the opportunity of working with an established and growing business.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or contact the Kelly Scientific Team in Newcastle for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.