Role: Data Management Administrator
Salary: up to £25,000 (pro-rata)
Part-time 30hrs per week
Our client is a FTSE listed company with nearly a 1000 people working for them in the Cheltenham area. They have engaged with us to help with the recruitment of a Data Administrator in a period of growth and development.
You will work closely with a range of departments as a member of the Data Management team. You will also be involved in the facilitation of change administration and regulatory compliance procedures to business standard and operating procedures, as well as, the maintenance of the company's master data to ensure it is reliable, accurate and updated in a timely manner to support day to day operations and strategic decisions.
Some of the duties involve:
- Creation and maintenance or core data including Product Data, Manufacturing Bills of Materials and Product Costings.
- Providing Data Accuracy, ensuring that the data contained within our business systems is in line with the official definitions as per the business function owner.
- Gathering and understanding of business rules and processes that comprise and rely on our data.
- Understand and adopt the required working practices to enable consistent and rigorous data management.
- Manage the integrity of data and improve it through identifying repeat issues and working cross functionally to develop long term fixes. Maintaining and defining data integrities as business requirements change.
- Documentation of business standards and standard operating procedures.
- Sustainable and consistent data by ensuring alignment of data in a multi system business. Working with system technical teams, business function owners and group to ensure our processes and data attributes are sustainable.
- Continuous improvement through identification of opportunities with the business to improve processes or service delivery while reducing costs. Developing cross functional working teams to implement and execute improvements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High attention to detail
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and communication skills, including the ability to multitask, problem solve and prioritise.
- Experience with non-Microsoft packages and database/ JDE experience beneficial
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.