Data Center Technician - 6 months Contract - London - £18 p/h
Our client Google is looking for someone to join their data technician team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Contribute to efforts and projects in the deployment, maintenance and
support of current and new data center infrastructure.
- Help test and troubleshoot new server hardware components and designs.
- Configure and troubleshoot OS-related challenges on servers.
- Identify issues, file bugs/tickets and/or escalate as needed.
What qualifications you need:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting operating system and
- Experience with networking protocols.
- Ability to lift/move (25kg~) equipment as required.
The preferred candidate will have:
Experience working within a data center or network operation center
- Ability to collaborate and partner with teams to overcome challenges.
- Ability to adapt to changes in a dynamic work environment.
If this sounds like you, click apply!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.