Data Analyst/Data Scientist
Tech Data is a leading IT company and European largest distributors of technology products services and solutions, serving their partners and customers in more than 100 countries. Tech Data is universally recognized as a leader in the IT sector due to its strength in providing advanced and endpoint solutions as well as value added service to several of their partners with the purpose to solve problems through efficient and innovative IT technologies.
The Data Analyst/Data Scientist will join a young and newly established team, with both junior and senior Data Scientists and Data Analysts colleagues, to deliver a unique combination of domain expertise, analytics know-how, and leading technologies. The team closely partners with various business functions, including Marketing, Sales, and Pricing. And on the technical front, closely collaborate with Tech Data IT organization.
Every day you will have the responsibility to design innovative algorithms, drive the practical results and create scale through the creation and revision of several business processes and train colleagues in new solutions.
To thrive you must be a passionate and talented Data Analyst/Data Scientist with work experience in applying data science methods and analytics to real-world business situations across a variety of business scenarios in IT distribution industry.
A breakdown of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Design and build powerful analytics-based solutions designed to tackle the most relevant business opportunities;
- Ability to synthesize complex data;
- Staying current on leading-edge business applications, tools and approaches;
- Proactively work with the Analytics Leadership to enhance offerings that deliver competitive advantage to Tech Dat.
Who you are:
- A person who has at least 1 year of experience interpreting, analyzing and rationalizing complex data problems;
- A person who speaks with an understandable language for the different business areas in order to advise multiple teams on the best path to uncovering critical insights for clients;
- Fluency in at least one data science technology (e.g. Python, R);
- Education in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning, or a related data centric field;
- A person who can speak and write, both in their local language and in English;
- A person who is communicative with strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.