12 months FTC / maternity cover
up to £30,000
Our client is a FTSE100 listed company with nearly a 1000 people working for them in the Cheltenham area. They have engaged with us to help with the recruitment of a Data Analyst in a period of growth and development.
The successful candidate will join a well-established team with strong work ethic and successful track record.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for creating, cleansing, validating and analysing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data with the ability to analyse data for inconsistencies or trends.
Some of the position duties include:
- Improving the process of analysis for business data and trends;
- Regular communication with internal group departments such as: supply chain, finance, SMT etc.
- Developing and maintain MS Excel/Access, JD Edwards and other internal systems
- Utilising reporting software to analyse data to support key organisational strategies
- Providing data and support to all company strategic initiatives as required
- Developing and maintaining internal SharePoint data libraries and communication material
- Supporting Managers with ad-hoc projects
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
High attention to detail
Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Access/SharePoint
Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to multitask, problem solve and prioritise.
Effective senior stakeholders management
Experience with non-Microsoft packages and database/ JDE experience beneficial
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.