Danish Speaking Data Translator Urgently needed.
£14.42 per hour
Duration: 12 Months Contract
- Kelly are currently working in partnership with a global company that are seeking a Danish Speaker with the ability to fluently speak either Swedish or Norwegian to join their team, translating data.
- You will be working with large amounts of data, translating between Danish/ Norwegian/ Swedish and English. Due to the nature of this role you will be able to read, write and speak fluent Danish, with either Norwegian or Swedish or all three languages.
- This role is subject to a basic DBS check.
You will have the following skills as required
- Experience of working with a large amount of data
- Problem solving skills
- Able to follow instructions and protocol
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Internet research skills and experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global company using your language skills based in the centre of London on a fixed term contract of 12 months, working 40 hours per week.
This is an immediate role so please click 'apply'
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.