Customer Service Technician - IT Helpdesk (1st Line Support)
Purpose of the role:
Your key responsibilities are to answer phone calls from a particular customer account and handle them to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following key skills:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organising skills
- High degree of initiative and creativity
- High degree of proactivity and forward thinking
- Excellent data analysis skills and attention to detail.
- Can do approach
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage personal stress levels.
Experience in a helpdesk/customer service environment with good communication skills and ability to cope under pressure is preferred. It is essential that you are able to work well in a team.
Working hours will generally be normal office hours between 7:00am and 6:00pm, however you will be required to work in a shift rota to cover some out of hours work up to 10:00pm, bank holidays and weekends.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.