Job Title: Collections & Customer Service Advisor
Work From Home
July/August Weekly Start Dates
Hours: 40 per week between Monday-Sunday 8am-9pm (flexibility required)
Our Work at Home opportunities require you to Bring Your Own Device. In short, you supply the kit and the company do the rest to ensure you get the same job satisfaction from the comfort of your own home.
About the company
Our client are a leading global outsourcing organisation, and they know how important it is to keep on top of technology whilst ensuring they continue to offer the best in customer service. Helping their employees achieve that all important work / life balance is also of paramount importance to them.
About the job role
You will speak with a range of customers with different requirements including updates, further information and help with applications. Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Helping students in making a loan application for university. You will support the process from beginning to end
- Talking to family members about payments, eligibility and funding
- You will provide updates to students and family members with the progress of their application
What do we need from you?
You will be experienced in providing excellent customer service and will possess the below attributes:
- Able to interact with a number of different people
- Computer skills, being able to navigate various systems and switching applications
- Flexibility and good time management skills
- Able to handle sometimes challenging calls and be resilient
What benefits are on offer?
- A chance to showcase your skills and progress your career
- Paid classroom training for 9 days (full attendance required)
- A number of benefits also include discounts on experience days, train tickets, mobile contracts and cinema tickets to name a few!
- Due to the nature of the role you will be required to undergo a DBS check and also a credit check (Photo ID, NI and proofs of address will be required)
- You will need to supply your own laptop or PC (Apple/Mac NOT supported) and be able to locate yourself near your internet router for ethernet cable connection
- Flexible to cover 40 hours per week across Monday-Sunday 9am-8pm (rota basis)
Further information can be provided on all of the above
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.