Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Duration: 3 Months
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a leading technology company that assist their customers across a range of industries.They work on a global scale, serving 6,000 private and public sector customers in 70 countries. They are a recognised leader in corporate responsibility and are a Fortune 500 company. They are seeking Customer Service Advisors to support their customers in a calm and timely manner.
Your new job
As a Customer Service Advisor your job will involve:
- Dealing with telephone queries from the public and stores via telephone, written correspondence and forms
- Acting as first point of contact for customers
- Guiding account holders through processes in a professional manner
- Assist other team members when required
- Contributing to the delivery of agreed SLAs
- Customer Service/Call Centre experience
- Calm and professional manner
- Remaining patient under pressure
- Willingness to assist customers
- Flexible with working times
- Computer literate
This role is working on a shift pattern of 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8am & 9pm Monday-Sunday. You will be flexible to work on a shift pattern as this operation is 24/7/365. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check and Her Majesty's Government Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) pre-employment vetting. Further information to be given at assessment stage. There is potential for these roles to become permanent.
If you are interested and have the skills as required, please apply with your CV to take advantage of these positions.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.