Customer Service Advisor
£9.50 per hour
Work from home
37.5 hours per week Monday-Saturday
Our client are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to deliver an exceptional service to the customers of a leading energy supplier. This is an opportunity to represent a leading company, with an exceptional reputation in their industry, and serve their customers to the highest standards.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will provide an industry leading experience to customers, delivering moments that matter at every point of contact. You will play a pivotal role in retaining and building upon our existing customer base, by delivering a first contact resolution and acting as an ambassador for the leading energy supplier brand at all times.
To achieve success in this role, you will be empathetic and able to utilise your communication skills to deliver messages to customers in an engaging way. You will be resilient and able to remain calm and composed under pressure whilst effectively handling several problems or tasks at once.
Take ownership for customer enquiries, using initiative to provide an exceptional resolution at first point of contact
Form emotional connections with customers in order to understand their individual needs and handle objections to promote relevant products and services
Contribute to the team performance whilst seeking to exceed individual objectives
Adhere to the leading energy supplier's policies, procedures and employee rules at all times.
Ensure that company, regulatory, compliance and data protection regulations are adhered to at all times
What do we need from you?
- An" empathetic" approach, with the ability to identify and share the feelings of others.
- A "can do" attitude that sees you striving for results, achieving positive outcomes at every possible opportunity, in an environment where Each Interaction Matters
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment.
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Experience of working in a target driven environment to a high standard.
- PC skills, and the ability to navigate multiple systems competently, with ease.
- A good consistent typing speed
- The ability to take ownership of situations with positivity, resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing service excellence.
What do you get in return?
Virtually delivered training in our new world to ensure you are equipped to handle your first live calls as you move into your new team. This is also where the nerves kick in, and mistakes may happen, but don't worry, we expect that. We make it our responsibility to look after you with full support from experienced members of the team on hand to help.
The chance to showcase your skills and fast track your career through our internal progression path, and with a brand new contract the opportunities will be huge.
A fantastic benefits package tailored to meet the varied needs and preferences of our diverse employees - here is a selection of what is available:
- 28 days' holiday, increasing to 30 days following your 1-year service anniversary
- Free access to our Lifestyle Benefits programme - featuring discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners
- Free access to our Employee Assistance programme - 24/7/365
- Sports & Social Clubs
- Length of Service rewards & Career Path Development
- DBS/credit check required for the role (fee is covered)
- Comfortable working space close to router
- Flexible to work shifts (Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Saturday 9am-2pm)
- Equipment is provided
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.