My client and international medical devices manufacturer is seeking a Customer Services professional to support the Sales Team, this is a fast paced role, processing orders from medical organisations and health giving organisations, you will be dealing with a variety of queries, checking credit as well as checking stock levels.
- At least 3-years customer Service Experience
- Managing of Calls and Inbox work,
Essential Job Function
Further responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring all requests are prioritised, organised, and processed accurately and on time; within agreed KPI targets at a minimum
- Actively promote products, services, promotions, and company events to Health Care Professionals during relevant customer interactions.
- Make answering customer calls the priority. Ensure high call quality in line with best practice
- For internal customers handle the requests of the territory managers and regional sales managers, such as quotations, loan/demo requests, invoicing, capital orders. Be proactive and comprehensive in replies and respond as quickly as possible
- For external customers handle their requests for orders, loans, returns, disputes, and general enquiries (1) at time of receipt and (2) as accurately as possible (without transferring the call unless necessary).
- Take ownership and drive for first time resolution. Ensure compliant with all policies
- Proven experience in customer service or service, preferably from a healthcare environment, however this is not essential
- You will possess first class communication skills, with the ability to foster strong relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Key skills include - communication, teamwork, attention to detail, ownership, proactivity, organisational skills
- SAP experience would be beneficial
Location - Watford
Salary - £25k
Start Date - ASAP
Monday to Friday Start times, 3 shifts, 8am, 8.30, 9am Start to 4.30pm, 5pm to 5.30pm finish
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.