Customer Service Advisor
Work from Home
Must Provide Own Equipment
Monday-Sunday 8am-10pm (Rota basis, shifts between these hours)
These Work at Home opportunities require you to Bring Your Own Device. In short, you supply the kit/headset and we do the rest to ensure you get the same job satisfaction from the comfort of your own home. (Apple and iPad devices are not supported)
Representing an international Biotech organisation you will be a member of the team, you will be handling incoming calls and tickets from the UK public regarding travelling abroad and testing requirements and bookings. You will become a specialist in effectively resolving incidents and queries. You will become part of a team that ensures our clients continued success and will be at the forefront of creating an amazing customer experience.
- Resolve customer inquiries with speed and precision
- Assist customers with queries
- Delight customers by providing timely, accurate and expert advice
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
- Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries
- Comply with company's policies and practices
- Update your knowledge through the associated guidelines and procedures
- Manage databases, tools, applications, and operating systems
- Strive to achieve first call resolution
What do we need from you?
- Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Problem solving and strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Passionate about technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Customer Service experience
- Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
- You will be required to undergo a DBS and credit check (fee is covered) meaning you will be able to provide documents including passport, NI proof and proofs of address (more information provided)
- You must provide your own PC/laptop along with ethernet cable and headset. Apple products are NOT supported
- You will be able to provide a comfortable working space located near your router as this must be connected via ethernet cable
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.