Inbound/Outbound Customer Service Specialist
Hours: 8am-9pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 4pm Sat/ Sun alternating weekend work
40 hours per week
Shift pattern so you will need to be flexible
Our client a large international organization are looking to appoint Customer Service Representatives to join their thriving team assisting customers on the phone with their enquiries. This opportunity is working from home permanently and the successful team member will assist Students when making student loan applications, guiding them through various schemes, checking financial data from various sources and ensuring that they are able to meet the repayments.
This role is suitable for someone who is now looking to work from home permanently, has a background or knowledge of loans, finance, or insurance, numerate and able to use different IT systems to source information. Please note that this is NOT a sales role.
- Resolve customer inquiries with speed and precision
- Assist customers with queries
- Delight customers by providing timely, accurate and expert advice
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
- Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries
- Create clear notes on customers' accounts with relevant details
- Comply with company's policies and practices
- Update your knowledge through the associated guidelines and procedures
- Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems
- Strive to achieve first call resolution
- Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- PC literate
- High levels of resilience and patience when dealing with difficult situations or customers who may find it hard to understand what you're explaining and discussing
- Ability to take ownership of situations with a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
- You need to have a PC/Laptop which uses Windows 10 or above alongside a smart phone for use of an authentication app and a router with broadband connection in your home
- Need to have the ability to work from home in a private room
- If successful, full training will be given
- An Enhanced DBS Check will be carried out (fee covered)
What the client has to offer?
- Paid classroom-based training and a further 2 weeks in a dedicated area that is called "Nesting". This is where the action happens, and where you take your first live calls. This is also where the nerves kick in, and mistakes may happen, but don't worry, that is expected.
- Days away from your desk to support in the local community, perhaps painting a hospital wing or cleaning a beach are some of the favourites
- Winter and summer parties usually held in fabulous venues. Free food & drinks!
- The chance to showcase your skills and fast track your career through our internal progression path.
- Cineworld tickets - Up to 55% off
- Virgin Trains - 20% off
- Virgin Experience Days - 20% off
- 25% off O2 and 20% of EE Mobile Contracts
- Sony - 20% off Mobile Phones
- Ray-Ban - 20% off
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.