Kelly Services are supporting a global outsourcing Contact Centre with a reputation for being a market leader in the recruitment of Customer Service Advisors to support their Student Loans division. The role involves:
- Helping students to make a loan application for university. You will be supporting them through the full process, beginning to end.
- You will talk to students and family members about payments, eligibility, funding, and anything else associated with their loan application.
This is a permanent role working from home.
- Hours: 40 per week between 8am and 9pm Mon-Fri, 9am - 4pm Sat: Full Flexibility is required.
- Salary: Up to £18,532
- Training: 5-8 days training Monday to Friday 9am-6pm. Full attendance is required.
- Start Date: various start dates in June
What do we need from you? People skills and confidence in your PC skills!
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- The ability to handle challenging calls with resilience and determination.
- Basic computer skills such as navigating between systems and switching between different applications.
- Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping making sure your available for our customers.
What the client has to offer?
- Paid classroom-based training and a further 2 weeks in a dedicated area that is called "Nesting". This is where the action happens, and where you take your first live calls. This is also where the nerves kick in, and mistakes may happen, but don't worry, that is expected.
- Days away from your desk to support in the local community, perhaps painting a hospital wing or cleaning a beach are some of the favourites
- Winter and summer parties usually held in fabulous venues. Free food & drinks!
- The chance to showcase your skills and fast track your career through our internal progression path.
- Cineworld tickets - Up to 55% off
- Virgin Trains - 20% off
- Virgin Experience Days - 20% off
- 25% off O2 and 20% of EE Mobile Contracts
- Sony - 20% off Mobile Phones
- Ray-Ban - 20% off
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.