Kelly Services is working with a Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management, who work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. Established since 1978 and every year they interact with more than 35% of the world population.
You will be working on behalf of a market leader in the Energy supply industry. You will provide excellent customer service when assisting with a variety of customer enquiries including, but not limited to, smart meter appointments, tariff and account changes, payment, and billing requests. As such, we're looking for people with a customer-focused attitude, active listening, effective questioning skills, and a strong product knowledge.
This is an inbound role and you will be the first point of contact for people looking for positive and effective solutions. We will provide you with a progressive career path to enable you to be the best, alongside some excellent company benefits such as comprehensive training, childcare vouchers, recognition schemes and discounts on top retail brands.
The ideal candidate will have
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- Confident in holding great conversations in a professional capacity via voice and email interactions.
- Resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing service excellence in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Competent PC user, using multiple systems, Word and Excel and multiple social media chat at one given time.
- Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping to make sure you are available for our customers.
What's in it for you?
There will be many opportunities for growth and promotion
As well as working from one a state-of-the-art contact Centre's you will have access to an amazing benefits package.
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 30 days following your 1-year service anniversary
- Free access to our Lifestyle Benefits programme - featuring discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners
- Free access to our Employee Assistance programme - 24/7/365
- Free access to our Zest Interactive Health & Wellbeing Hub
- Life Assurance Cover
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social Clubs
- Length of Service rewards
- Career Path Development
- Refer & Earn Scheme - earn up to £900 for referring a friend! And £300 for your friend too!
- Location: Airdrie, Scotland Contract type: Permanent, 40 hours per week
- Shifts: Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday 8am - 6pm. Full flexibility required Training: 2 weeks, Monday - Friday, 9-5.30pm Requirements - DBS and Credit Check
- Salary £8.72 ph
Apply immediately no interview required.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.