Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Work From Home
Duration: 10 Weeks - Temporary to Permanent
Hourly Rate: £9.50 per hour
Start Date: 3rd May 2021
About the company
Our client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management. They work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. They offer full training where you get chance to connect with new colleagues and learn everything you need to know to perform well in the role! They provide a comprehensive training database and have an excellent employee assistance programme.
About the job
As part of the Identity Verification team you will be responsible for providing a simple, consistent mechanism for patients and carers and the role will involve:
- Completing clarity and validity checks on ID documents
- Accurately comparing data from ID documents and information entered by the end user
- Performing searches to identify medical records
- Performing likeness tests on ID documents and data submitted
- Dealing with internal queries and requests
What we need from you
You will be an experienced Customer Advisor/Administrator and have the following skills and attributes
- Experience of dealing with customer queries and problem solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working within a busy office environment
- Able to understand and extract data and analyse
- Experience of maintaining filing systems both electronically and manually
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft
- Due to the nature of the role and information you will be dealing with there will be a BPSS & DBS check requiring you to complete 5 years worth of referencing and a credit check may be required.
- You will be flexible to work on a shift basis between 7am-11pm Monday-Sunday (37.5 hours per week)
- Equipment is provided, you must have a comfortable working space near your internet router as an ethernet cable is required for connection. Equipment will consist of a base unit, monitor, keyboard and mouse
- You will be required to provide your own USB headset/headphones with microphone.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.