Job Title: Curriculum Administrator
Location: Hartpury, Gloucester
Hourly Rate: £10.00
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a leading specialist education provider in agriculture, animal, equine, sport and veterinary nursing. They provide world-class facilities along with being a passionate and innovative business culture.
About the job role
Reporting to the Lead Curriculum Officer, you will be required to support both further and higher education teams, liaising with stakeholders across the organisation as well as supporting the provision of wider Information Systems services.
- Build and maintain records with course and module information
- Maintaining the master course file
- Working with colleagues, ensuring all records are maintained and accurate
- Assisting in compliance activities
- Experience of working within a Further and/or Higher Education environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work efficiently, and be able to manage multiple workstreams
- Ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Enhanced DBS check required (can be provided)
This role is full-time working temporary with a view to the role becoming permanent. An enhanced DBS is required but this can be provided by the client if necessary.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.