CSM Program Manager, Microsoft Cloud
Tech Data is a leading IT company and European largest distributors of technology products services and solutions, serving their partners and customers in more than 100 countries. Tech Data is universally recognized as a leader in the IT sector due to its strength in providing advanced and endpoint solutions as well as value added service to several of their partners with the purpose to solve problems through efficient and innovative IT technologies.
To drive the roll-out of Tech Data's Customer Lifecycle Management program for Microsoft Cloud, called CARE in all European countries, keep improving the program, in collaboration with the Microsoft Commercials Leads Europe for Modern Workplace, Azure and Dynamics, Central Marketing and Digital Transformation teams.
- Responsible for Tech Data's customer life-cycle management program for Microsoft Cloud, called CARE
- Ownership of developing and executing the CARE business plan
- Working together with the Microsoft Commercials Leads Europe for Modern Workplace, Azure and Dynamics to execute on growth opportunities within our installed partner and customer base
- Work closely together with the Digital Transformation organization on data, actionable insights, dashboards and lead generation
- Support the development and execution of marketing plans alongside the European Marketing team
- Accurate and timely weekly forecasting and pipeline development
- Development of key channel relationships
- Key customer engagement
- Vendor operational, sales and marketing team engagement
- Large deal & pipeline engagement
- Strategic input into vendor market propositions
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience in Customer Life-cycle Management
- Highly numerate, understanding concepts of BI and AI
- Relevant experience building structured sales activity
- Change Management skills (preferable ADKAR Prosci certified)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud product and technology portfolio
- IT industry knowledge - Channel, Vendors and Competition
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.