Company: Kelly Services
Location: Central Kingston
Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Kelly Services Finance team. We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller with at least 5 years experience to join our established Head Office team on a full time, permanent basis. This will be office based but with the added bonus of working from home. You will be responsible for looking after 100-200 accounts, ensuring they are processed in an efficient, timely manner and to maximise cash flow by actively chasing outstanding payments.
- Check customer's credit and approve or deny applications based on company standards and requirements
- Negotiate payment plans with customers and set up loan terms and conditions
- Maintain accurate records of loans, analyse the effectiveness of the company's credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debts
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Develop the credit control system in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Finance and company executives
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, and initiate legal proceedings if necessary
- Able to build effective relationships with clients and have a flexible approach to work
If you are interested in the role and would be interested in hearing more, please apply with your CV to take advantage of the opportunity.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.