Our clients is a FTSE 100 listed company with nearly a 1000 people working for them in the Cheltenham area. They have engaged with us to help with the recruitment of a Credit Controller.
The successful candidate will join a well-established team with strong work ethic and successful track record.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- The management of credit accounts and the associated risk on your delegated ledger section.
- You will assess and carry out credit checks using tools like Experian to process new account applications - updating credit limits and payment terms
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships in order to: manage and collect overdue payments
- Reconciling customer accounts and payments
- Working in collaboration with the rest of the team to achieve set KPIs
- Ad-hoc duties as required by manager
To be successful in this role you will need the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience working in a similar/equivalent Credit Control position
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and communication skills, including the ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritise.
- Experience with non-Microsoft packages and database/ JDE experience beneficial
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.