Permanent role, initially work from home with one day in the office and a view of returning to the office at some point during the summer months (subject to Government restrictions in relation to Coronavirus)
You will ensure that the Credit Control function is correctly carried out, compile monthly bank reconciliations, update the cash forecast, and bank balance summaries.
- Daily entering of all customer cheques, BACS receipts and other bank receipts into cashbooks
- Entering remittances onto EFACS
- Banking cheques and other receipts as required
- Resolving UK and Export customer account queries relating to payment issues or outstanding invoices
- Performing Credit Control on customer accounts over 30 days old in accordance with the company's Credit Control procedures
- Create new customer accounts, when required and approved by the Finance Manager
- Sending out customer statements when required
- Update the cash flow forecast daily
- Processing credit notes and re-invoices and dealing with all relevant documentation as approved by the Finance Manager
- Monthly completion of a credit note schedule
- Support Purchase Ledger by checking supplier statements, when required
- Performing company bank reconciliations
- Updating the summary bank balance spreadsheet daily
- Completion of National Statistics returns
- Assisting the Finance Manager and Management Accountant with ad hoc tasks
- Have or be working towards a recognised qualification: Credit Management/AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Have the drive to work independently and with a team
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.