Kelly Services is currently looking for a Creative Writer to work at Google:
Role: Creative Writer
Duration: 3 months
Location: London CSG
Bonus: Company Plan
Like Google itself, the Creative Lab is ambitious and crazy enough to come up with ideas that push the notion of what is possible and what is practical. We are designers, writers, programmers, filmmakers, producers and business thinkers that spend 99.9% of our time making. We are a small team that push for an impact that outweighs our footprint. Our job is to make Google's magic more magical, help invent Google's future, and communicate Google's innovations, intent and ideals in ways that make us all immensely proud
- Master storyteller and whimsy maker.
- We're looking for a progressive, tech savvy, and big thinking copywriter to help steward and extend the Google brand. In this role, you're expected to conceive and execute breakthrough ideas that will have as much impact in the history of creativity as Google's products have in technology.
- Someone who's looking to the future and can communicate technology in a way everyone can understand, in a voice that's genuine, humble and charming.
- Help to define and evolve Google's voice and creative direction
- Conceive and create mold breaking communications across all mediums
- Work closely work with marketing managers, designers, filmmakers, programmers and producers to deliver great work in a scrappy environment
Sketching with words…Often the fastest way to create a prototype of an object, experience or future that does not exist is to prototype it with words.
If this sounds good, APPLY NOW!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.