Cost Engineer (Finance)
Coventry (flexible approach to working from home and the office)
£50,000 - £65,000 depending on experience plus bonus and good benefits
An exciting opportunity to be part of a global offshore wind development business, working in one of the biggest growth areas in the energy market.
A snapshot of your accountabilities is as follows:
- Coordinating and challenging data and assumptions for input in to business plans, forecasts and investment modelling
- Challenging numbers by reviewing against previous years, experience and industry trends and benchmarks
- Managing project-specific budgets, costs and cash flows
- Delivering monthly reporting, analysis and accruals across projects
- Developing and implementing financial processes for new projects
- Producing key performance indicators and reports to be reviewed by senior management
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls
- Reviewing projects costs to ensure forecasts, risks and opportunities are managed appropriately
Our client is looking for someone with good experience of working in a project environment and of accounting and investment appraisal type activities. You will couple this finance know-how with an ability to deal with commercial issues and to work with a multitude of stakeholders. In addition to this, you will be able to showcase good systems and Excel proficiency and have excellent communication skills.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.