Corporate Engagement Team Lead
Up to £50,000
(applicants must be within a commutable distance to the office and will be expected to be there 2/3 days a week)
We are currently looking for a Corporate Engagement Team Lead for a London based Eco- Fintech organisation.
The company is making a name for itself by enhancing its operations with successful partnerships in the field of sustainability and ecological reporting.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-growing company with healthy cash flow.
Duties of the role include:
- Manage the Data Collection Team and develop the team to build the corporate engagement function.
- Manage the process of allocation of collection tasks.
- Quality Assurance of emissions data collected.
- Increase quality and coverage of data collected.
- Build team expertise in understanding of GHG protocols and emissions data.
- Build team expertise in understanding of science-based targets and EU taxonomy.
- Lead the corporate engagement - build relationships with ESG reporting related areas of large corporates.
- Work alongside the Head of Climate Risk and Senior Climate Analyst to expand our data and analytical offering.
Experience & Technical requirements:
- Previous experience as a lead or senior sustainability or climate risk analyst.
- In-depth understanding of GHG protocols and emissions data.
- In depth understanding of science-based targets and EU taxonomy.
- Prior experience of having worked with emissions data.
- Process management and team management.
- Experience managing a team and hitting targets.
- Teamwork skills and able to communicate with corporates.
- An analytical mind, great attention to detail.
- Sectoral knowledge of high emissions industries will be a plus.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.