Our Client are a leading engineering business based in Gloucestershire. The company currently require a talented Controls Engineer to join the business.
- Gathering and documenting software requirements.
- Developing application software for vehicle systems, typically in a MATLAB/Simulink environment.
- Deployment, testing & calibration of software on vehicle.
- Analysis of test data to validate correct and effective software behaviour.
- Unit testing of your own software & working with other team members to generate testing requirements for software components as part of a full ECU systems testing.
- Supporting other teams by delivering software to support test rigs.
- Opportunity to contribute towards system simulation and data analysis tools.
- A relevant degree level qualification.
- Experience of developing embedded software in a safety-critical environment.
- Experience of MATLAB/Simulink.
- A good technical understanding of major systems on a high performance EV.
- Strong grounding in engineering mathematics.
- Competitive salary offered plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.